Ever wonder what Barbie's wedding would look like? Yeah, we did too. But let's be honest, we weren't interested in Ken. Kendra on the other hand? Yeah, we were all about that.
We gathered our favorite wedding pros and got to work bringing this vision to life. The result is the impossibly pink, fun and quirky wedding of Barbie and Kendra.
Barbie and Kendra are a real couple from L.A. who flew to New York City just for this shoot. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect pair--Sabine runs an online vintage clothing store called Patty Wack Vintage and Madin runs a non-profit organization called Project Q whose mission is to help "LGBTQIA and homeless youth combat bullying, develop self esteem and find an identity for themselves through hair styling."
- Concept, Design & Coordination By Color Pop Events
- Design By H&H Weddings
- Design (backdrops & pinata props) By Michelle Bablo
- Photography By Katie Osgood Photography
- Videography By Mae B. Films
- Florals By Sachi Rose Floral Design
- Styling By Kristen Poissant
- Paper Goods By Suite Paperie, Inc
- Hair & Makeup By Pre Dame
- Linens By Nuage Designs
- Rentals By Something Different Party Rental
- Cake By Nine Cakes
- Cake Truffles By Mini Melanie
- Signature Cocktail By Purslane Catering
- Suit Tailor By CityHall By LES Downtown
- Cake Topper By Jenn & Jules For H&H Weddings Shop
- Venue By FCI Catering & Events - The Studio at 28 Crosby