This wedding is definitely something special! The brides energy comes through in every image! You can tell how much love & support they are surrounded by!
From the photographer, Khaki Bedford...
Martha and Suzy are two of the most fun people you’ll ever meet and their wedding really reflected their passion for life and each other! The couple started off the day with a first look at McGolrick Park in Greenpoint. Both brides decided to wear a wedding dress and didn’t see each other until the wedding day, which made for a touching and emotional first look.
This was followed by family portraits along the Brooklyn waterfront. Both brides have a lot of family and friends, so there was a big wedding party and the Manhattan skyline was the perfect backdrop. The ceremony and reception at Greenpoint Loft was filled with super cute DIY details and colorful floral arrangements.
The reception kicked off with a New Orleans style brass band and the party went on for the rest of the night. Some special highlights were a duet by one of the brides and her sister, and delicious hibiscus and dulce de leche doughnuts in lieu of cake.
The night ended with a huge "Hora Loca" celebration - a traditional Venezuelan dance party, where the guests donned wigs, hats, sunglasses and carried blown up microphones and guitars.
- Photography By Khaki Bedford Photography
- Venue By Greenpoint Loft
- Catering By Saucy By Nature
- Taquenos By Guayoyo NYC
- Day Of Coordination By Ashley Chamblin
- Florals By Foxglove Floral Design Studio
- Decor By Michelle Bablo
- Lettering By Sharp Shooter Signs
- Doughnuts By Dough
- Brass Band By Lucky Chops Brass Band
- DJ By Scratch Weddings
- Videography By Ben Fundis
- Hair By The Karcher
- Makeup By Danielle Hartnet
- Dress #1 By David's Bridal
- Dress #2 By BHLDN
- Ties & Pocket Squares By Bosie New York
- Flower Girl Dress By David's Bridal
- Ring Bearer Bow Tie By Dap Kitsch
- Wedding Bands By Lilo Veve
- Custom Sash By The Wedding Dresser