This inspiration shoot was influenced by our occasional desire to just disconnect and live organically. We wanted minimalistic decor, plenty of succulents and terrariums galore! We loved the idea of plants being the backbone of this shoot. The suits are sleek and simple, offset by a super fab gold manicure. Of course, the show stealer was our very own Sambie, dressed to the nines in his bow tie! We love how surreal these images feel. This would be the perfect backdrop for any spring or summer soiree. So chic!
- Styling & Coordination H&H Weddings
- Venue By The Foundry
- Photography By Leslie Satterfield of Kiss The Bride Films
- Videography By Alwyn Carrier of Kiss The Bride Films
- Florals By Bourgeon
- Signature Cocktails & Bites By Naturally Delicious
- Paper Goods By Mr. Boddington's Studio
- Suits By Brooklyn Tailors
- Rings By Todd Reed
- Bow Ties By The Tie Bar
- Puppy Bow Ties By Pecan Pie Puppies
- Rentals By Taylor Creative Inc.