You found the one you want to marry, you've popped the champagne, found your photographer and venue...now it's time to focus on the main event - YOU!
No white dress for you? Great! We're rounding up a few great fall-inspired dapper details that will help you look as amazing as you feel on your big day!
1. Cufflinks - these are a must for every formal affair. We love cufflinks that have meaning behind them, whether they were a gift from a loved one or they signify something that matters to you, there's no wrong way to do cufflinks.
2. Wingtips - these classic kicks are always the right choice!
3. Bowties - These spiff up any ensemble. We particularly love our Becoming tie for people with smaller necks!
4. Pups - Because nothing says "dapper" like a dog in a tie!
5. Suspenders - Versatile, easy, inexpensive. The list goes on! Suspenders are functional and add a traditional element to any outfit.
6. Flask - Yes...just, yes.
7. Loafers - Going for a more casual look? Want to shake it up a bit? Stubbs and Wootton makes plenty of luxe slippers for anyone looking to be a bit cheeky.
8. Wedding Party Gifts - These are a must for the crew behind you for your nuptials. We love this masculine gift set from Teak & Twine! Everyone loves cold brew and chocolate!
9. Soap - It's a no-brainer, but this Badrick's vanilla and tobacco soap is something else. We love the deep, earthy scent.
10. Socks - Every dapper person needs a great pair of socks to complete their look. There are literally thousands of options.