Holiday Attire Inspiration
You know what we love? Versatility. We talk about it all the time with registries, decor and of course, attire! Who doesn't love getting a few wears out of their best duds? We are rounding up a few of our favorite looks that can double as holiday getup!
These ensembles will have you dressed to the nines for a winter wedding...or a holiday party (or both!). Think sequins, velvet and rich textures.
No ugly Christmas sweater parties here!
1. Dapper style doesn't always mean a suit and tie, though it certainly can! We love the variety here - you can never go wrong with the deep emerald hues.
2. A classic tux is always a great choice! We love a twist with velvet lapels or a textured bow tie.
3. Purple hair, don't care. Yes, we are firm believers that sequined shorts are for everyone. They pair perfectly with a chic button down and a velvet blazer.
4. Want to make your jewelry pop? Try slinging your jacket over your shoulders. It frames a statement necklace perfectly!
5. Trying to lighten it up? Two words - cream silk. This tuxedo style suit is pure luxe. It works walking down the aisle, sipping hot toddies at a holiday party or pretty much anywhere. Feeling noncommittal? Ditch the jacket! Tuxedo pants always work on their own.