When you get the right combination of professional vendors who have refined, creative eyes, and a couple with brilliant, loving energy, the result is a modern-industrial same-sex inspiration shoot in an orchard!
The couple, Jonathan and Ryan, creative talents in their own fields, became more than models as their happiness and love for one another infused every element of the shoot. Taking the ceremony and reception into the middle of a large walnut grove at the venue offered a tranquil, magical space. Clean lines, masculine hues, metal and wood provided an elegant and modern theme and palette. A handmade, mixed media ceremony backdrop, and a cinder block-reclaimed wood DIY table were built on the spot for the shoot. Add in a square tuxedo cake, fresh white florals, local food and drinks, and you have a unique style that will spark the imagination of many couples!
- Event Stylist & Calligraphy By Quaint Ink
- Photography By Artisan Wedding Photography
- Photography By Zoart Photography
- Cake & Styling By Batter Up Cakery
- Linens & Table Settings By Classic Party Rentals
- Florals By Cultivate Moonflowers
- Bow Ties By HARPAL Store
- Hair & Makeup By I Do Makeup & Hair
- Catering By Gesche’s Gourmet
- Venue By Historic Oakdale Ranch
- Officiate & Coordination By Reverend Tan
- Signage By Robyn Wolfe
- Plant-dyed Ribbons By Syrendell