From the photographer...
It was a chilly fall day when I arrived in Philly. I sprinted through the airport hoping not to miss my connection and made it through as they were closing the gate. I might have had to sweet talk them & may have had a small asthma attack, but it worked! I was not about to be late for this huge event. I hadn't seen Jess & Brigid since their engagement session in April. It's crazy to think about it; that's the only time I had seen them face to face in life. I have clients scattered around the USA and I really wish we all lived closer. These girls are so much fun and when I walked in it was like catching up with long lost friends! These girls are wonderful and their awesome personalities and contagious laughter are obvious in these images. I was only in Philly for their wedding night but we sure did live it up before I had to be at the airport at 4am. Before I knew it it was 3am & I had just enough time to shower, put on a suit and fly to Dallas. All I could think about the entire plane ride home was the epic dance party we all had, tiny cans of champagne and the happy tears that were shed the night before.
Brigid and Jess got married under a huge maple tree with their closest friends and family. I remember asking Jess right before she walked out, "do you think you’ll cry?” (mostly because if I see the brides cry I get sappy and tear up. I like to be forwarned.) She said…hmm I’m not much of a crier. Well, you’ll see that there we all were, under the big maple tree, bawling like wee babies. Take a look at some of the memories that were made that day. They’re pretty special.
- Photography By Steph Grant Photography
- Florals By La Petite Fleur
- Ceremony Venue By St. Asaph's Episcopal Church
- Officiant By Father Barry J. Harte
- Reception Venue By Skybox Events
- Live Music By Mike & Mandy Schaller
- DJ By Eric Neduchin
- Brigid's Dress By Oleg Cassini at David's Bridal
- Brigid's Hair & Makeup By Patty Calviello of Salon D'JenElle
- Jess' Dress By Fonia at L'Fay Bridal
- Jess' Hair By Tami O'Hara
- Jess' Makeup By Kelly Hughes-Wohlfarth of The Parlour
- Wedding Party Transportation By Chic's Limousine