Grooms With A View
We love a good styled shoot, especially because there are so few resources for inspiration out there for LGBT couples! We are thrilled that Engaged CT sent this our way!
About this shoot...
We wanted to showcase a feeling of an intimate wedding in a large open space like Pinnacle View. There are many venues that are geared towards smaller weddings that may have something special and different. Even though we were outside, we could still pull of a black tie affair.
The church pews, the Lincoln Bar (covered with pennies) and the table all were designed or came from General Eclectic Rentals. A few good strong pieces are needed to tie a space together. We used the church pews for the ceremony and then for additional seating around the table. The high end catering by Lizzie's Catering offered a range of dishes that were served in a family style setting. The event started off with Lizzie's Caterings food truck provided a raw bar, filled with shrimp, oysters and more. It was a fun way to start off the event. A Little Imagination Cakes created a masculine and elegant cake.
With the mix nature, metallics and strong deep colors we were able to create a rich environment.
Tony our floral designer not only used typical flowers but incorporated flowering cabbages and vines from the wooden space around us to create the stunning flowing centerpiece.
- Photography By Laura Dee Photography
- Second Shooter By Nicole Taylor Photography
- Styling & Planning Engaged CT
- Venue By Pinnacle View
- Catering By Lizzie's Curbside
- Tuxes & Party Gowns By The Wedding Embassy
- Second Party Gown By Ragtime Boutique
- Rentals & Custom Pieces: General Eclectic Rentals
- Cake By A Little Imagination Cakes
- Florals By Green Dahlia Florist
- Bar By Choice Bar
- Invitation By Heli Designs
- Hair & Makeup That Girl
- Cinematography By Epic Filmmakers