Mills College Matrimony
From the Rebecca...
In August 2009, I met Christina through a mutual friend from Mills College. Christina & I instantly clicked. We talked and danced the night away.
Like every good lesbian couple, just a few weeks later, we were living together in Oakland.
Although graduate school took us to the East Coast in 2010, Christina and I had formed an indelible bond. In 2011, I asked her to marry me on the two-year anniversary of the day we met! We supported each other through medical school for Christina and my masters degree in Literature, and started growing our family by adopting our beautiful puppy, Bailey.
Christina and I returned to Mills College, the very place that brought us together, to share our wedding day on June 2014 with family and friends. Our wedding was flawless thanks to the invaluable expertise of our wedding coordinators from A Monique Affair! The ceremony was followed by a joyous reception at an urban winery, Cerruti Cellars in Oakland. We had the time of our lives in our celebration of love!
- Photography By Helena & Laurent Photo
- Wedding Planning & Coordination By A Monique Affair
- Catering By Simply Bliss Catering
- Florals By Laura Miller Design
- Ceremony Location By Mills College Reinhart Alumni House
- Reception Venue By Cerruti Cellars
- Rentals By Classic Party Rentals
- Pastries By Elsie Bakes