Tell us your love story!
We met at roller derby training.
What about the proposal?
It was one Easter, I said “Let me be your one and only” One morning as we woke up.
When did you know that you were meant to be with each other?
A month after I had been going to derby training.
What surprised you during planning?
Nothing really, being a hairdresser, I’m involved with brides all the time and pick up tips.
What was easy, what was difficult?
Having creative vendors made it easy. I could trust they got our style.
Any advice for couples planning weddings now?
Look outside your normal wedding dress vendors! I found my perfect dress from an evening gown shop.
What was your favorite part of your wedding day?
Honestly, everything but getting our photos taken was a breeze! Sarah made it fun. Making beautiful memories.
- Photography & Videography By Sarah Hearts Photography
- Florals By Mackay Wedding Flowers
- Paper Goods By Mooka Designs
- Reception & Ceremony Venue & Catering By NE Food
- Dessert By Healthy Stuff n Junk
- Makeup By Elliegance Makeup
- Officiant By That Nice Celebrant
- Bianca's Attire By White Runway
- Kylie's Attire By Custom
- Wedding Party Attire By Windsor & Lux
- Plant Jewelry By Arozona